Blogging, the drunk edition  

Posted by doug

Oh, Yellowtail wine! Your Australian sassiness has done me in.

So, granted, I am not normally the wine type. I'm more the vodka-in-the-oatmeal kind of guy. But I picked up a bottle the other day. My wife took me to a fancy place the other night for dinner where there was free wine. Free as in, "you paid way too much for this dinner so we'll throw in some wine so you stop caring." I had previously picked up a bottle of Yellowtail Merlot because of its cheapness. My wife and I just finished it off. I should rephrase. I drank 90% of the bottle and she had the fumes.

Happy Father's Day.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at Sunday, June 17, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 rabid fans

Post a Comment