If wishes were ponies... I'd have a sweet jumpsuit.  

Posted by doug
























My son has a throat and ear infection today. He is taking his first antibiotics ever! Needless to say, I am concerned. Here is a rough sketch of what will commence as soon as I can raise a few million dollars for research and supplies:


1) Evil Germ (he is now unhappy about his life choices)

2) The Germ-an Cannon (ironically, not made in Germany at all) (patent pending)

3) Me, shrunk down to microscopic size and inserted into my son's body (I'm also available for birthday parties)

This entry was posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 at Friday, July 27, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 rabid fans

How funny. THERE's the picture.

August 1, 2007 at 12:58:00 PM CST

So, if you are not going to blog anymore, I am going to quit checking this thing every damn day. It has been nearly a month!

Hmph.

August 22, 2007 at 11:36:00 AM CST
Anonymous  

motanteta
afog

December 16, 2009 at 2:09:00 AM CST

Post a Comment