Na-blo-po-mo-emo-gijoe-taco  

Posted by doug

The Dutch are interesting. Let me rephrase: the stereotypical Dutch are interesting. Are wooden shoes really that comfortable? And now I am completely out of Dutch stereotypes.

Remember G.I. Joe? I think the world would be a lot better off if it were more like G.I. Joe. First off, no one would die, because the bad guys have terrible aim. Secondly, the good guys always win, even though their aim is easily just as terrible. And we'd all have cool nicknames. I'll be "Torpedo". What? They already had a "Torpedo?" Fine, I'm "Footloose". That one's taken, too? Doc? Deep Six? Hawk? Iceberg? Screw it, I'm "Lady Jaye".

Special thanks to Joe Headquarters - I could easily spend five, ten minutes at this site.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 4, 2007 at Sunday, November 04, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 rabid fans

Post a Comment